Ligue nationale de hockey simulé!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ligue nationale de hockey simulé!

Forum pour une ligue simulé de hockey avec EHM ainsi que les rosters 2009 ! =)

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Milestones

AuteurMessage
RoiHeenok

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1586

Milestones Empty
MessageSujet: Milestones   Milestones Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Déc - 15:31

3-1-2009 Saku Koivu reaches a milestone !
Saku Koivu(Canadiens) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Toronto Maple Leafs on a goal by Alex Tanguay. There's no 'I' in team and we have to get everyone playing the same system. It's not enough to just play a solid 20 or 40 minutes of hockey - you have to play 60. Hey, you know what? I forgot the question, he commented and was all smiles..

A native of Finland, Saku Koivu was originally drafted to the NHL by the Montreal Canadiens in the 1st round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 606 NHL games during his career, notching 149 goals and adding 351 assists along with 458 penalty minutes. The 34 year old center has played 37 games with the Montreal Canadiens this season, totalling 12+28=40 with 46 PIM.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
RoiHeenok

Milestones Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Déc - 15:31

7-1-2009 Rod Brind'Amour reaches a milestone !
Rod Brind'Amour(Hurricanes) scored the 400th goal of his career in tonight's game against the New York Islanders on a feed by Ray Whitney. I just try to play hard for 60 minutes and give the team a chance for the 2 points. If I get a goal along the way that's just icing on the cake, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter.

A native of Canada, Rod Brind'Amour was originally drafted to the NHL by the St. Louis Blues in the 1st round of the 1988 entry draft. He has appeared in 1225 NHL games during his career, notching 400 goals and adding 621 assists along with 956 penalty minutes. The 38 year old center has played 38 games with the Carolina Hurricanes this season, totalling 18+22=40 with 12 PIM.
RoiHeenok

Milestones Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Déc - 16:47

Daniel Alfredsson reaches a milestone !
Daniel Alfredsson(Sharks) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Montreal Canadiens on a feed by Alexander Radulov. There's no 'I' in team and we have to get everyone playing the same system. It's not enough to just play a solid 20 or 40 minutes of hockey - you have to play 60. Hey, you know what? I forgot the question, he said to the press.

A native of Sweden, Daniel Alfredsson was originally drafted to the NHL by the Ottawa Senators in the 6th round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 744 NHL games during his career, notching 279 goals and adding 421 assists along with 325 penalty minutes. The 36 year old right wing has played 38 games with the San Jose Sharks this season, totalling 17+11=28 with 16 PIM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RoiHeenok

Milestones Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Déc - 17:01

11-1-2009 Miroslav Satan reaches a milestone !
Miroslav Satan(Coyotes) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Montreal Canadiens on a goal by Derek Morris. Making beautiful plays is fun on the ice I think, he read from a prepared speech..

A native of Slovakia, Miroslav Satan was originally drafted to the NHL by the Edmonton Oilers in the 5th round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 828 NHL games during his career, notching 306 goals and adding 300 assists along with 345 penalty minutes. The 34 year old left wing has played 42 games with the Phoenix Coyotes this season, totalling 12+9=21 with 14 PIM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RoiHeenok

Milestones Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Déc - 17:01

12-1-2009 Teppo Numminen reaches a milestone !
Teppo Numminen(Sabres) notched the 500th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Atlanta Thrashers on a goal by Derek Roy. The pass just found the right guy, what more can I say, he said while posing for photo's..

A native of Finland, Teppo Numminen was originally drafted to the NHL by the Phoenix Coyotes in the 2nd round of the 1986 entry draft. He has appeared in 1278 NHL games during his career, notching 120 goals and adding 500 assists along with 481 penalty minutes. The 40 year old defenseman has played 43 games with the Buffalo Sabres this season, totalling 7+22=29 with 22 PIM.
RoiHeenok

Milestones Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones Icon_minitimeSam 27 Déc - 12:57

14-1-2009 Joe Sakic reaches a milestone !
Joe Sakic(Avalanches) scored the 600th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Vancouver Canucks on a feed by Scott Hannan. I'm just happy to be playing the game, were his words after the game.

A native of Canada, Joe Sakic was originally drafted to the NHL by the Colorado Avalanche in the 1st round of the 1987 entry draft. He has appeared in 1281 NHL games during his career, notching 600 goals and adding 945 assists along with 560 penalty minutes. The 39 year old center has played 44 games with the Colorado Avalanche this season, totalling 26+30=56 with 18 PIM.

13-1-2009 Bobby Holik reaches a milestone !
Bobby Holik(Devils) scored the 300th goal of his career in tonight's game against the New York Islanders on a feed by Alex Korolyuk. I can't quite remember the last time when I was this happy, was his only statement before going to the dressing room.

A native of Czech, Bobby Holik was originally drafted to the NHL by the Carolina Hurricanes in the 1st round of the 1989 entry draft. He has appeared in 1131 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 384 assists along with 1225 penalty minutes. The 38 year old center has played 43 games with the New Jersey Devils this season, totalling 4+5=9 with 46 PIM.
RoiHeenok

Milestones Empty

16-1-2009 Bill Guerin reaches a milestone !
Bill Guerin(Islanders) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Calgary Flames on a goal by Doug Weight. I don't know why exactly, but the ice just seems to be more wide open for me this year, were his words after the game..

A native of USA, Bill Guerin was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 1st round of the 1989 entry draft. He has appeared in 993 NHL games during his career, notching 346 goals and adding 354 assists along with 1430 penalty minutes. The 38 year old right wing has played 44 games with the New York Islanders this season, totalling 18+19=37 with 57 PIM.
RoiHeenok

Milestones Empty

18-1-2009 Glen Murray reaches a milestone !
Glen Murray(Bruins) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Carolina Hurricanes on a goal by Mark Stuart. Making beautiful plays is fun on the ice I think, he commented to the media..

A native of Canada, Glen Murray was originally drafted to the NHL by the Boston Bruins in the 1st round of the 1991 entry draft. He has appeared in 932 NHL games during his career, notching 314 goals and adding 300 assists along with 597 penalty minutes. The 36 year old right wing has played 45 games with the Boston Bruins this season, totalling 22+16=38 with 12 PIM.
Contenu sponsorisé

Milestones Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones Icon_minitime

Milestones
Page 1 sur 1